Chase vs Monzo vs Starling vs Others - 2022 Poll

Peter_G created this poll originally on the Monzo community and I thought it would be interesting to capture the perceptions of folks elsewhere where there’s likely to be less of a bias towards Monzo.

It covers the three key app only banks with a current account. The other option is there if you feel someone else beats them in a specific category. If you vote for Other, let us know who in the replies!

Which bank has the best app?
Not interest rates, not features, just best app. Think design, think responsiveness…

• Chase
  • Monzo
  • Starling
  • Other

0 voters

Which bank has the best feature set?
Not the app, not interest rates, just features. Think cheque imaging, think pots, think budgeting…

• Chase
  • Monzo
  • Starling
  • Other

0 voters

Which bank has the best rates?
Not the app, not features, just the best commercial offering. Think interest rates, think fees and charges…

• Chase
  • Monzo
  • Starling
  • Other

0 voters

Which bank has the best customer service?
Not the app, not features, not rates, just excellent service. Think response time, helpfulness, ability to resolve issues first time…

• Chase
  • Monzo
  • Starling
  • Other
  • Don’t know

0 voters

Finally, what you gonna do?

• Switch to Chase from Monzo
  • Switch to Chase from Starling
  • Rinse Chase for their offers but not move
  • Do nothing
  • Do something else (explain below!)

0 voters

Anything that even remotely resembles one of Peter_G’s shitty polls may be the first time true forum moderation, and a lifetime ban, is considered.

That seems a bit… draconian. Not the sort of perspective I’d have expected from this place. Nonetheless, noted.

Classic Film Dracula GIF by Warner Archive

Oh. You said draconian. My mistake. :wink::rofl:

Well I’ve answered all the questions…

Chase have some catching up to do with Starling but it’ll be Chase FTW in the end

3 Likes

Gawd. I hope not. I’m not getting a UV light just so I can see the logo. I may be a pathetic loser, but I’ve not sunk that low yet.

It’s all about that RBS/Child &Co :crazy_face:

2 Likes

The second I get the shed, it’s gone!

I’m not sure you should have a UV light at all…

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

That’s probably the new Child&Co branch. They had so many nobodies applying that they felt they couldn’t have the riffraff in their nice building so shut it and replaced it with a building far more appropriate for the clientele…

yell episode 12 GIF

1 Like

You know very well that half those stains on my bed are yours :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Steven Yeun Yes GIF by TIFF